BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

first floor plan

Anonymous
Not applicable
I made mistake a delete my first floor plan is there way to get back.
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
If you mean that you deleted the story, then it you cannot 'undo' that. If you deleted elements from the story, then, you could 'undo' as long as it is before the next save.

I'm sure your file is long closed by now - so the only hope is if you have a backup (even the bpn if you have not opened the file since posting). Then, you can copy/paste the elements from there to your current file.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Rick Thompson
Expert
This is a good reason to have an external (well, internal could work too) hard drive the performs a daily auto back up. Then you have a shot at retrieving something.
Rick Thompson
Mac Sonoma AC 26
http://www.thompsonplans.com
Mac M2 studio w/ display
Karl Ottenstein
And, if not an actual hard drive, a decent sized flash (thumb) drive is a really good idea. A 4 GB thumb drive is only around $25.

One of my nephews lost all of his work for a class when his laptop hard drive crashed a few weeks ago. Whether crash, or a deletion as in your case, a painful lesson like that often gets us to backup more often.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!