BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

guitar, violin

Dave Brach
Advocate
I was just putting the finishing touches on a design for my musician clients and was ready to WOW them with a violin and guitar hanging on the wall.... to my surprise could find nothing in the library. I thought design software from Budapest would be steeped in Old World cultural references!! very disappointed with Graphisoft.....
Dave Brach/architect
AC26 MBP OS Ventura
AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
You're kidding, of course? For any entourage that you might find in some other format, importing and using the Morph tool to remove excess triangulation lines is reasonably easy:

https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/25625/

Searching for free download 3D guitar model (etc) will find lots of things for you.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
I've got a canoe ....

David Nicholson-Cole, Nottingham's GDL Genius, had made some musical instruments. Long ago.
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Stress Co_
Advisor
Dave wrote:
Old World cultural references!!
???
Giv'em Jimi's Flying V
https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/e80d5aefde247c3052366c3503f802d0/Jimi-Hendrixs-Fliying-V
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.2.1 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl wrote:
You're kidding, of course? .....
And I’m looking for a Philips BiPlane angiography x-ray unit with Maquet surgical booms complete with screens and surgical av kit and height and angle adjustable surgical table, who would have thought this was not in the standard library? 😉
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!