BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

help required 2d symbol in gsm

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to create the New vent Window in ArchiCAD using Gsm Script. I had created the all frames and louver blades in 3D Script.
In 2D script at present i am using the 3D Projection concept. In this case I am getting all the 3D objects projection in top view with hide mode its fine. When I fix the scale factor on floor plan the same projection are coming in all the scale factor.

Is there any other method I need implement for scale factor. In the existing library window creation they called "GS corner window function" or "Basic window function" as a Macro. But i cant find out the "GS corner window function.gsm". Kindly assist me to get the 2D symbolic view with scale factor concept.

Thanks & Regards,
Asvini.V
1 REPLY 1
Barry Kelly
If you want different looking projections in 2D at different scales then you will need to script the 2D as well.
You can use the Project2 for scales (GLOB_SCALE) less than a certain level and then for the others scales you can script individual lines and rectangles for the frames.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!