Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

i cant enter the numiric dimintion

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi
when i am working with the program with numeric input
it doesn't work ,and i have to put the courser at the coordenat box anad type the value of x, y .......
does i press any key bay mistake ? or what .....
if any body can help me pleas
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
when i'm wrking with numeric imput i give the direction with my mouse (eventualy constrain holding shift or other methods) and pres r (radius) that takes me to the r numeric imput box. rn't u doing it the same?
to enter values on the x axis pres x
y axis pres y, and so on...
Anonymous
Not applicable
I would suspect a keyboard problem. Are you using an Arabic key layout? Not that I know anything about Arabic or even that much about keyboards, but it seems that could create difficulties with X, Y, R, & A (etc.) for numeric entry.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Matthew wrote:
I would suspect a keyboard problem. Are you using an Arabic key layout? Not that I know anything about Arabic or even that much about keyboards, but it seems that could create difficulties with X, Y, R, & A (etc.) for numeric entry.
thank you it is ok that i use arabic keyboard but it work sometimes and after doesn't work until i exit the program and return to my project agin
Anonymous
Not applicable
comma wrote:
when i'm wrking with numeric imput i give the direction with my mouse (eventualy constrain holding shift or other methods) and pres r (radius) that takes me to the r numeric imput box. rn't u doing it the same?
to enter values on the x axis pres x
y axis pres y, and so on...
thank you i do like your way but it sometimes doesn't work do i
and i sometimes enter x and y values and it work for sometimes and doesn'nt work another
Anonymous
Not applicable
i saw other pbms concerning keyboard on the forum.. the general advice was to upgrade from 8.00 to 8.1
i dunow. i have the 8.00 version

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!