BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

interior elevation problems

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a stubborn interior elevation. It correctly displays 2 of 4 walls in a toilet room but the others are missing. Re-created new interior elevation, and 3 of 4 were displaying properly, but could not make the 4th display. Went to place all on layout and now only 2 of 4 work. Zone is correctly done, same way for all 4 corners. Can I even get all 4 to display with non 90º angles to display using 1 IE marker? Thought that was the purpose of the polygonal option for marker placement. Do I need to create individual elevations instead of one connected group of 4? Tried just placing 1 marker for the stubborn elevation but same result, thinking some other problem. Running short on ideas.

Thanks
Chris

AC17; MBPro 8,2; OSX 10.8.4; 16MB RAM; 128GB SSD.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure but try these, ...

You don't have to use the polygonal method just because your room is not orthogonal. You can use the square room type and make micro adjustments after placement to make sure you show every last bit of wall.

Second, push/pull the limits of 23 and 24 exaggerate the coverage area, see if that joggles them into compliance.

HTH
Learn and get certified!