BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

mater of priorities?

Anonymous
Not applicable
hello,
can someone please take a look at the attached image and help me with the issues i have?
as you can see i have three items that intersects. a slab composite profile, awall composite profile and a beam custom profile.
the problems:
1)the insulation on the beam cuts the slab core.how can i set priorities to correct that?
2)the plaster at the beams insulation cuts the slabs insulation.
3) there are many problems with the wall profile.i want the two cores of the double wall will be in front of the lightweight concrete .in simple words i want the wall cores to cut lightweight concrete and tile (the two upper layers of the slab profile ) and the structural concrete core of the slab composite profile to cut the wall cores (and everything else).

i tried to set the priorities at the composite structures but bo results.
can someone please help?
thanks
Achilles[/img]
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
anybody?
Anonymous
Not applicable
It looks like your walls are overlapping the floor assembly. They will not clean up automatically in this case. Even if joined correctly the layers/skins will not intersect as you want them to. This has been a longtime on the wish list.

There are tricks to work around this but the approach depends on your particular needs. Hopefully this will be improved soon.
Learn and get certified!