BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

mesh tool guide

Anonymous
Not applicable
are there some resources for learning how to use the mesh tool. the help menu is useless. i've created a hole as per the AC14 user tutorials, but unlike that tutorial i end up with a hole right through not just a depression. not a big deal, but i'de like to know why. also, i'm now trying to adjust the terrain but so far i'm only able to do it point by point. very slow. i recall in AC14 being able to select just one contour and moving it as a whole, now i'm only able to select the whole mesh at once. the links in the help menu don't do anything, so i can't open the PDF's or sites. must be another bug. also, when i've selected a point, the pet pallet opens and i must select the "elevate mesh point" tool each time. what a pain in the ass. each time the pallet opens the Z tool is selected, but as soon as i move it switches back to the move tool. this too must be a bug. thoughts on the guide?
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
try this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2pkCWH7sNA

and the online help:

www.graphisoft.com/ftp/publishing/ac14_help_INT/Files/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks, i still find the user guide very sparse, but i'm excited about the youtube channel.
Learn and get certified!