Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

missing lines after hotfix installation

Anonymous
Not applicable
after i've updated using the hotfix, some of the lines on objects such as chairs, tables and stairs were missing..what do you think was wrong?
5 REPLIES 5
Djordje
Ace
Your background color is wrong.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:
Your background color is wrong.
this plan was made first in AutoCAD, I imported it to AC which prompted me to retain its background color to visibly see the lines...i've been working on it in AC with no problems until i've updated it with the hotfix..hmm..how can i change its background then?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Romel wrote:
hmm..how can i change its background then?
Pull down the View menu to
View/Grid Options/Grids & Background...

Dan K
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dan, its not working...even if i change the background to any color..im thinking of reinstalling AC but its only the hotfix that could make the grid tool function..i wish there is already an update..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Romel wrote:

Dan, its not working...even if i change the background to any color..im thinking of reinstalling AC but its only the hotfix that could make the grid tool function..i wish there is already an update..
Romel,
Hmmm...I've never experienced this problem. Is it just a problem with the file you're currently working on? Try opening a new archicad file and changing the background to see if its just an issue with the other file?