Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

new archiguide

aahatimo
Newcomer
Djordje wrote:

If you missed the announcement in Tips&Tricks - the ArchiGuide is revamped as of today, take a look!
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/archiguide/

the new archiguide is so much better!
just a minor point, there is no difference between the 'problems categorized by archicad versions', ac 8 & ac 8.1. i think specific ac8.1 topics should be listed since it is a new release. beisdes that minor glitch it is well organized.
thanks again gs!
tim hanagan
aaha! design studio durango, co
27" retina 5k iMac 4ghz i7 os 10.13.6 m395x 4 mb, 32gb ram, 512 gb ssd ac 22 current
15" retina mbp 2.6ghz 1mb 16gb ac 22 current[/size]
15 REPLIES 15
Karl Ottenstein
Djordje wrote:
Look to the top left of the screen, below the Graphisoft logo.
What we're after, Djordje, is a way to not have to check ArchiGuide every day to see what's new, before something else new replaces the "latest five articles" list there.

All it would take is for Akos and company to have their own forum here onto which to post a new topic every time a new ArchiGuide article is added. (Is there a way to restrict a forum so that only they can start a new thread, but others can reply?) We'd all then be notified of the new material (if we're using the 'messages since last logon', or 'messages over the past xx hours', method of accessing archicad-talk ... and we'd have a thread per topic to comment on the archiguide articles. If it sounds like an OK idea to you, could you email him a link to this thread?

Thanks!

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Djordje
Ace
Karl wrote:
Djordje wrote:
Look to the top left of the screen, below the Graphisoft logo.
What we're after, Djordje, is a way to not have to check ArchiGuide every day to see what's new, before something else new replaces the "latest five articles" list there.
Forwarded to the powers that be.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Djordje wrote:
Forwarded to the powers that be.
Seems that Karl is more persuasive than me... is it my english ?
mtron
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear Archi-Talkers,
Since we post new articles into ArchiGuide quite frequently we wouldn’t like to spam this forum with the flood of continuous announcements. That is why we suggest you visit the site whenever you need info about a certain topic. If you want to read all articles you can go in a chronological order on this page: http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/archiguide/all.html
Anonymous
Not applicable
mtron wrote:
Dear Archi-Talkers,
Since we post new articles into ArchiGuide quite frequently we wouldn’t like to spam this forum with the flood of continuous announcements

So we'll have to setup a notification in our browser... for Firebird user, create a bookmark to the address above, then open the bookmark's properties, set the scheduler option and the notification method... Firebird will tell you whenever the pages has changed...
Karl Ottenstein
mtron wrote:
Dear Archi-Talkers,
Since we post new articles into ArchiGuide quite frequently we wouldn’t like to spam this forum with the flood of continuous announcements. That is why we suggest you visit the site whenever you need info about a certain topic. If you want to read all articles you can go in a chronological order on this page: http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/archiguide/all.html
Hi Marta,

Good to see you posting here - thank you for your other help in the past.

Thanks! I never realized that that page was chronological - that solves my problem. (Perhaps there could be a note at the top of the page to indicate that the list is chronological with newest at the top?... or better, could the list on that page be in a table, with the date of the article in one column and the title in another?)

Thanks!

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!