Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

object color issue

mariemrs
Participant

hello,

I have a problem where all of my props and objects, including doors, windows and doors are grey colored even though i never set any color up for those, they are meant to be transparent(white) and i can't figure out how to change that. Thanks in advance for your help MA

p.png
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein

You are on a layout and the drawing is using whatever pens are assigned to it in the Drawing Settings.  Select the drawing, then cmd-T/ctrl-T to see what the settings are.

I assume the original view that you dragged onto the layout to get this drawing had the desired colors?

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Marc H
Advisor

You may want to check your 2D Representation is showing the correct fill (see highlighted parameter).  Also, you may check that you do not have any Graphic Override Rule (GOR) in your view settings that are affecting the objects' assigned 2D fill or pens.  

You can also create a view GOR to override the fill that is appearing by default.

Checking 2D Representation.png
“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” - Abraham Lincoln

AC27 USA on 16” 2019 MBP (2.4GHz i9 8-Core, 32GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8G GDDR5, 500GB SSD, T3s, Trackpad use) running Sonoma OS + extended w/ (2) 32" ASUS ProArt PAU32C (4K) Monitors
mariemrs
Participant

Thanks for your help,

the issue was solved by modifying the settings in "trace and reference"