BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

perimeter

Anonymous
Not applicable
the Fill tool has the Area but where can i find a tool for perimeter?

ac7r3/xphome
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
ok- I got it at the zone tool but how can i change the font type and the frame size?
Anonymous
Not applicable
lsid wrote:
ok- I got it at the zone tool but how can i change the font type and the frame size?
It depends on which zone stamp you are using. If your current one doesn't offer the parameters you need, try another.
Jefferson
Participant
Isid,

You're going to love this! Access your element info box, mine is on a hotkey, and all kinds of info regarding selected elements is available. IMHO some of this should be standard info in the info box. I was seriously stoked to find this when Link showed it to me.

With one click now you can tell, for instance how long a wall is! Why we don't have this [Vectorworks standard] available is really beyond me. Measuring all the time is VERY tedious!
element-info-box.jpg
jeff white
w3d design

AC 23 Solo US / current build & library
Windoze 10 Pro 64
HP ZBook 17 G4
Intel Zeon 3.0
Twin 2GB SSD
32 GB memory

http://w3d-design.com
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks jefferson.....looks like you go the ac8 whereas i got the version 7.0 and at this point of time and place ( BC), it is not feasible to upgrade to 8.0.

yes, it is standard in vectorworks object info ....i wish ac could provide somekind of patch or whatever for older version to have such standard features!
Jefferson
Participant
Sorry I missed the ver 7 in your signature. For what it's worth the upgrade to 8.1 was well worth it. The ability to navigate,the improved plotmaker, document output, sketch engine....................it really does go on. Perhaps right before 9 comes out the discounts will fly!
jeff white
w3d design

AC 23 Solo US / current build & library
Windoze 10 Pro 64
HP ZBook 17 G4
Intel Zeon 3.0
Twin 2GB SSD
32 GB memory

http://w3d-design.com
Learn and get certified!