Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.

please help, layers disappear with sections, elevations view

jespizua
Newcomer
Hello!

I don´t know why (until today never have happened to me), but when i try to activate a section, elevation view some layers disappears . I´ve open another file and same problem with it. I´m a bit missing and a deadline the next week.

Thanks in advance and cheers!
osx 10.14 | archicad 22 | cinema4d 18 |
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
check your layer combinations for the viewset assigned to your sections/elevations?
jespizua
Newcomer
Thanks a lot xristina!! you are right, i don´t know why but my layer combination changed to another one.

Cheers!!
Djordje
Ace
jespizua wrote:
Thanks a lot xristina!! you are right, i don´t know why but my layer combination changed to another one.
You involed another view - from the project map, for example, not from the view map. Or, from the view map, but a different folder or the type of the view.

One should be careful with the views!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Djordje
Ace
jespizua wrote:
You involed another view - from the project map, for example, not from the view map. Or, from the view map, but a different folder or the type of the view.

One should be careful with the views!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
jespizua
Newcomer
You are right Djordje, i dont know how but i made it. Since now i will be more careful .

Thanks and cheers