Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

problem with teamwork?

looper222
Participant
i am a reasonably new user... trying to use teamrork so that two people can work on the same project.

i have a small macintosh nextwork with 3 machines and no dedicated server. i have started with a solo projct, turned teamwork on, assigned the passwords for admin and team leader, i then immediatly signed on as team leader and reserved some workspace using the marquee and save the PLC file to my computer (with also has the old solo project and the new PLP (teamwork) file).

now when i go to another computer to sign on as another teammate, i open archicad selevt the sign on to a teamowrk project option, browse over the network to find the PLP file. when i try to open the file it runs through the library loading and then opens to a blank untitled document. i have tried tweeking the working areas, passowrds etc. and nothing seems to work.

does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?
2 REPLIES 2
looper222
Participant
hmm... anybody have any advise on this issue?

i have tried with different files and different places on the netowrk...?
any suggestions...?
Djordje
Ace
looper222 wrote:
i have started with a solo projct, turned teamwork on, assigned the passwords for admin and team leader, i then immediatly signed on as team leader and reserved some workspace using the marquee and save the PLC file to my computer (with also has the old solo project and the new PLP (teamwork) file).
You should have also assigned the workspaces for other team mates. Then they can sign in.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen