Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

stair riser offset from corner landing

Dave Brach
Advocate

I am unable to edit the riser "offset from corner" of landing.  If I draw a new stair the offset works fine.  I guess I just need to draw new stairs when I want to edit this?

Dave Brach/architect
AC26 MBP OS Ventura
AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
3 REPLIES 3
reidweber
Enthusiast

I have this same issue with the stair landing, is there any way that you can reduce that offset to 0 in the dialogue box, and then actually have the landing offset be zero on the modeled stair? Even after changing the offset, the landing still projects out towards the risers and adjusting the stair doesn't adjust this length. 

ArchiCAD 24, 25 & 26 US
WINDOWS PC, 16GB RAM, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHZ, NVIDIA GEForce GTX 970, ASUS, CM6870, Rev X.0x

I was surprised to see your post because this is actually working for me now.  Maybe try recreating the stair with the 0".  Make sure it is set to "fixed riser offset" not "mimimum riser offset"

Dave Brach/architect
AC26 MBP OS Ventura
AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
MendoPermaculture
Contributor

Hello, has anyone found a solution to this apparent bug? Having the exact same issue. I do not view recreating the stairs as an acceptable offered solution for the value of the software.

Thanks!

Will

AC 27amp;
2021 MacBook Pro 16" 32GB Apple M1 Max
MacOS Ventura 13.6.2