BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

what an opportunity

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi everyone!
it's been a very long time since i last logged in and always thinking of all of you especially the instanteous solutions to my problems.
i've been using autocad , unfortunately, in my workplace but just last week, there was a 'panic' for a good model so i volunteered with my archicad ..and within 2 hours....voila! lots of wows on the results but sadly thy fail to acknowledge it's archicad that did it!

miss all you !

🙂
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
LSID.....you poor child working in outdated program....you must use the force......LSID COME TO THE DARK SIDE....RISE....AND MEET YOUR DESTINY
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks ...i see challenges as opportunity and i am very happy and content with this 'outdated' version 7 if that what you are referring to.....it hasn't given me any trouble and you are very priviledge to have updated versions.....good for you!
TomWaltz
Participant
lsid wrote:
thanks ...i see challenges as opportunity and i am very happy and content with this 'outdated' version 7 if that what you are referring to.....it hasn't given me any trouble and you are very priviledge to have updated versions.....good for you!
I think he was referring to Autocad...
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
more 'wow' after 2 days...over the model i generated with ac7 from autocad dwg..........but company is still going for revit! they are so proud and excited about the door-window schedule revit did!.......everyone is talking about seamless transition from one program to another......and i am hearing revit-users telling autocad-users the limitations between autocad to revit.....and here i am watching these 2 groups of 'autodesks' users....and walked away humbly with a prayer for a miracle!
Djordje
Ace
lsid wrote:
more 'wow' after 2 days...over the model i generated with ac7 from autocad dwg..........but company is still going for revit! they are so proud and excited about the door-window schedule revit did!.......everyone is talking about seamless transition from one program to another......and i am hearing revit-users telling autocad-users the limitations between autocad to revit.....and here i am watching these 2 groups of 'autodesks' users....and walked away humbly with a prayer for a miracle!
Is your local ArchiCAD dealer preparing for his winter slumber, or what?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Learn and get certified!