Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

what happened to my stairs?

heathldesign
Expert
I have been working on these stairs for a while and all was looking and working great, then i moved on and edited a wall (linked the top of a wall) and now my lower portion of the stairs doesn't show on the lower floor plan, but the walking line does. I made no changes to any view settings or modified the stair floor plan display.
H
MAC Studio 2022 M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 10 cores, AC26 5003 Apple Silicon USA
4 REPLIES 4
heathldesign
Expert
must be a bug. i moved a few walls, and adjusted the run of the stairs, badda bing, badda boom, the correct representation is back.
meh,
heathldesign
Expert
rearranging the steps causes the lower portion of the view to change, at least in this model. so it's a bug.
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

If it is a bug, then it should be reported to GRAPHISOFT Support (your Local support team specifically), so that they can fix it in the future.

If for some reason you can't do that, then can you send me a PLA of your file, and point me to what change should trigger the issue?

Thanks,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
heathldesign
Expert
Sorry for the delay, I don't keep this forum open every day. I have sent it to graphisoft and it is a bug. AC22 seems to have a lot of bugs. I've found 3 so far.
H