BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

window issues

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am getting loads of "polygon is degenerated" error messages when I try to view my model in section or elevation...I have been tweaking the parameters to try to get the windows to look like I want, so I must have tweaked Something, but I can't figure out what, really, is causing these errors. Is there any way to discover their source?
1 REPLY 1
Djordje
Ace
Zobi wrote:
I am getting loads of "polygon is degenerated" error messages when I try to view my model in section or elevation...I have been tweaking the parameters to try to get the windows to look like I want, so I must have tweaked Something, but I can't figure out what, really, is causing these errors. Is there any way to discover their source?
Set your Report to Detailed in Options/Preferences, generate the view that activates the error messages, open the Report window and read it through; it will tell you which library part generated the error messages and you can see what the problem is.

In general: if the Preview of the library part complains, there is something wrong with the parameters, and you are forcing them to misbehave.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Learn and get certified!