BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.

1. BUG - 2. With a file open, open it 2nd launching it as a new occurrence in AC

Anelmo Turazzi
Participant

1. I've been having a lot of problems with Archicad. I'm working on modeling a project whose file is 552.8MB which is very BUG, ​​forcing me to restart the file several times during work, which becomes very stressful and implies a loss of time in the hours worked.

I've found that this happens every time I try to close a tab, at the "X" to the right of the tab. I also discovered that closing the tab selected by the toolbar > windows > close the tab - the name appears, is a way to avoid so much inconvenience.

2. When performing the operation of Subject #2, a panel much larger than the monitor of the computer I use opens. I tried several times to reduce this panel by the side margins and I can't, despite the field reduction tool appearing, as is common in several softwares.

I work on an iMac 24 inch, M1, 2021, 16GB RAM. I'm very slow processing any adjustments I make to the project, a lot. I already checked the polygon count through the extension and everything is normal, there is nothing excessive.

That's all for the moment, I hope you can help me with the solution.

Thank you very much in advance.

Awaiting return

Sincerely

Cordialmente

Anselmo Turazzi

3 REPLIES 3
Barry Kelly

Closing with the TAB bar on a Mac OS 12.3 is a known problem.

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Setup-License-forum/Archicad-crashes-on-macOS-12-3-when-closing-...

Supposedly it has been fixed with update 5010.

Do you have this latest update installed?

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anelmo Turazzi
Participant

Thanks for your message Barry.
No, I don't have update 5010. I saw that a new version was available but I couldn't find it in My Archicad

Just go to the HELP menu in Archicad and choose "Check for updates" it will tell you if an update is available and will take you to the download page.

Otherwise it can be found on the main Graphisoft web site.

https://graphisoft.com/

BarryKelly_0-1652364721217.png

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!