Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.
SOLVED!

API Developer registration site - broken?

Mimsy
Booster

I have spent quite some time trawling through the API reference. I'd like to take the step of registering as a developer, but the site seems to be broken. I tried yesterday, and again today, and the same problem keeps occurring: the box you have to tick which says "I accept the Registered API Developer Agreement" cannot be ticked after you've read the agreement. Is this a website fault? Has anyone had this issue, in which case, do I just send an email to Graphisoft to register manually, as it were? Since I no longer have a Select Agreement, I wanted to check if this is a common fault before I try and contact Graphisoft.

API reg.png

AC24 Australia | Windows 10 64 bit | IC3D Workstation, 64GB RAM, 4.9GHz i9 core
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tibor Lorantfy
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hi Mimsy,

Sadly, it's a common issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, we received other reports related to the similar issue. It seems like the latest update of our WordPress based site went wrong. We are still working on it.

Till the bugfix, please contact us at our official support portal (or via email at archicadapi@graphisoft.com) and we will manually approve your developer registration to be able to download our SDK.

I recommend you to read the tutorials at our blog:
Getting started with Archicad Add-Ons

Getting started with Archicad-Python Connection

Archicad Maze Generator Add-On Tutorial – Part 1

Browser control in Archicad and JavaScript connection

Update (01/28/2021):
Finally our API Site is back to normal. Thank you for you patience!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Barry Kelly

Try a different browser first.

I have found quite a few Graphisoft web sites work better in some browsers than they do others.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

I have tried in both Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. I could try again in Google Chrome, I suppose.

AC24 Australia | Windows 10 64 bit | IC3D Workstation, 64GB RAM, 4.9GHz i9 core
Solution
Tibor Lorantfy
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hi Mimsy,

Sadly, it's a common issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, we received other reports related to the similar issue. It seems like the latest update of our WordPress based site went wrong. We are still working on it.

Till the bugfix, please contact us at our official support portal (or via email at archicadapi@graphisoft.com) and we will manually approve your developer registration to be able to download our SDK.

I recommend you to read the tutorials at our blog:
Getting started with Archicad Add-Ons

Getting started with Archicad-Python Connection

Archicad Maze Generator Add-On Tutorial – Part 1

Browser control in Archicad and JavaScript connection

Update (01/28/2021):
Finally our API Site is back to normal. Thank you for you patience!

Hi,
Maybe you need to fix the host file. Because it prevents your connection to the Graphisoft site.

Tibor Lorantfy
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

I updated my previous reply with good news. Finally our API Site is back to normal. Thank you for you patience!