BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.
SOLVED!

Archicad license for Developer SDK

Francois_MCD
Expert

Hi Grapgisoft

I want to get some info about Archicad license for Developer SDK please?

We aim to start our 1st Add-on .APX development project. We are in process of doing a feasibility exercise with our developer partner and aiming to do this phase within the Trail license period. We will do this work with my active Developer account and after completing the feasibility exercise, we will set up a dedicated Archicad license for them to work with.

For now my key questions are:

• Would the Trail license give us sufficient functionality to evaluate the feasibility of our project or are there limitations that would limit our initial work on the SDK Kit?
  • When the trail is done and our feasibility exercise completed, what license option is available for a time limited development project like this?

I will appreciate any advice & clarification.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Everything happens in Archicad since v6.5 (2000) ‌
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Peter Baksa
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

On https://archicadapi.Graphisoft.com the license can be ordered at Profile Settings / Billing. There is also a contact email at the bottom.

Péter Baksa
Software Engineer, Library as a Platform
Graphisoft SE, Budapest

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Lingwisyer
Guru

Given that this is a community forum, this probably is not the most suitable place to find your answers... Though maybe someone else has experience going through the same process. Is there no message system on the developer portal that you might be able to use to get a direct answer?

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660

Thanks for your reply @Lingwisyer No the only link related to "Help" on the developer site links to the old help.Graphisoft.com and there it displays a link to the new Community site here. I will then send this to our local Distributor for assistance.

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course
Solution
Peter Baksa
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

On https://archicadapi.Graphisoft.com the license can be ordered at Profile Settings / Billing. There is also a contact email at the bottom.

Péter Baksa
Software Engineer, Library as a Platform
Graphisoft SE, Budapest

Great, thanks @Peter Baksa 

Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Darwuhr
Enthusiast

I have tried contacting Graphisoft throught their email at the bottom of the dev site with a similar request of information, but got no response from them.

Learn and get certified!