BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Archicad Python API
About automating tasks in Archicad using the Python API.

Conversion Script

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am not sure if this is the location to post this question, please let me know if I should post it elsewhere. I am curious if there is a way to write a script to automatically adjust certain items in a plan. Sort of like a macro in excel. I use the Log Home Solution for most of my plans. What I am trying to do is take a plan that was drawn as a 6x6 log and convert it to a 6x8 log by running a script. Several items would need to be changed or elevated to different heights, does this sound like it is possible? If so, who would be able to do this? Thanks.

Barry Halloran
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
... I am curious if there is a way to write a script to automatically adjust certain items in a plan... What I am trying to do is take a plan that was drawn as a 6x6 log and convert it to a 6x8 log by running a script. Several items would need to be changed or elevated to different heights, does this sound like it is possible?...

Barry Halloran
Barry,
Sounds like you need something like "Options Manager"...basically an add-on developed by Graphisoft that handles changes or "options" like you're suggesting. Please check with your local reseller about this and let us know what you find out....It should do the trick if you can get your hands on it.

Dan K
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dan,

Thanks I'll checl into it.

Barry
Learn and get certified!