Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.
SOLVED!

Customizing Grid tool prefixes, indexes and suffixes

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm from Georgia and I make projects in Georgian languages and it would be very useful for me to import Georgian alphabet in grid tool. Could anyone support me to add Georgian alphabet to grid tool?

E.G.:

A,B,C...
a,b,c...
I,II,II...
ა,ბ,გ... <<< My language

Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't think we can achieve this due to the fact that the grid marker is hardcoded within AC.
Perhaps it would be better if you and your Georgian AC fellows contact your local reseller and ask for this feature.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't think we can achieve this due to the fact that the grid marker is hardcoded within AC.
Perhaps it would be better if you and your Georgian AC fellows contact your local reseller and ask for this feature.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks a lot
Podolsky
Ace
Another possible solution to that - if to add Georgian language support is complicated (it might be complicated, if there is no official Georgian ArchiCAD version - I'm doubting it exists), make temporary solution - update gridline marker, that it would have additional possibility to convert Latin letter into Georgian. Let say A is this letter and B is this letter...
Gridline Marker is not part of ArchiCAD library, but different library of built-in elements. I actually have seen it as a separate folder in one of latest ArchiCAD versions folders - don't remember was it on Windows or Mac, but now cannot find it. Maybe it appeared visible by mistake and one of hotfixes hided the folder again. But I know this folder is hidden somewhere in Graphisoft folder and it's possible to access to GDL scripts of built-in objects. Having real wish (and with Graphisoft support) it is possible to change and replace some of built-in elements including Gridline Marker with any additional features.

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!