GDL
About building parametric objects with GDL.

Editing directories obtained from the library (GDL) in accordance with the requirements.

Kolya1995
Participant

Hello. In order not to create a bunch of separate library elements, I decided to create one with the ability to edit each individually. There was a problem with the output to the directory. I'll explain with an example. I created one library object with two different parallelepipeds from which I get the parameters of width, length and height. The problem is that in directories all data is received in a row. I need the width length and height parameters to be combined vertically and the numeric parameters of each element to be separately in a horizontal line.

1.png

2.png

3.png

  

5 REPLIES 5
A_ Smith
Expert

Change table type?

3~3.png

AC 22, 24 | Win 10

I need to do this

4.png

Now I understand what you want to achieve.

It is not possible. Different parameters, different columns. Easy rule.

If something is a proxy for multiple different elements its always better to model them seperately.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

Is there any way to do what I want by changing the library element itself? So, for example, there would be several items with different names but with the same parameter names and they would be displayed in the table as separate elements but in the same library

No, this is just how it works.

Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!