Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.

Looking for functions (API DevKit 21)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,
I'm looking for some function but I can't manage to find it. I'm a beginner and I'm still reading the documentation but if someone knows this function, it would be of great help to me.
I would like to find a function which allows me to generate an object already created.
Can someone help me ?
Best regards.
2 REPLIES 2
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
Cedric wrote:
Hello,
I'm looking for some function but I can't manage to find it. I'm a beginner and I'm still reading the documentation but if someone knows this function, it would be of great help to me.
I would like to find a function which allows me to generate an object already created.
Can someone help me ?
Best regards.
Could you clarify what you want? Do you want to place an instance (object) of an existing library part?
Ralph Wessel BArch
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ralph wrote:
Cedric wrote:
Hello,
Can someone help me ?
Best regards.
Could you clarify what you want? Do you want to place an instance (object) of an existing library part?
Thank you for your answer.
Indeed, I want to place an instance of one of the objects I created with some parameters (position, size...).
Regards.