Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.
SOLVED!

The Add-On is already loaded - anything else except MDID?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys, please help!

I have two add-ons for Archicad 22 (Windows) and the Add-On Manager keeps showing "The Add-On is already loaded." for one of them although I have generated different MDIDs for them (many times) with the generator from the Archicad 22 dev kit. Is there another setting that is used to distinguish between the two add-ons?

I have the same add-ons for Archicad 20 and 21 and also for 20, 21 and 22 for MAC but everywhere there's no problem except for 22 and Windows
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you! Very, very useful tool. It turned out the MDIDs are equal. I have made a wrong include of a file which was never rebuilt and so changing the MDID took no effect.

Thank you very much again!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tibor Lorantfy
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
At first I think we must make sure that not the duplicated MDID is the problem.
Please download Resource Hacker (http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker) application. Simply drag and drop your AddOn to it and check the MDID resource: If it shows the same for both of your Add-Ons then you have problems still with the MDID.
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you! Very, very useful tool. It turned out the MDIDs are equal. I have made a wrong include of a file which was never rebuilt and so changing the MDID took no effect.

Thank you very much again!