BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.

The file is either not an Add-On or an outdated one that can

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi recently I got a trial license of ArchiCAD. After that I cant able to load any add-ons. I had a look at the below link and fallow the steps mentions to load a add-on for a trial version of ArchiCAD. But no luck. Can any on one details explain step by step process.
3 REPLIES 3
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
Arularasu wrote:
Hi recently I got a trial license of ArchiCAD. After that I cant able to load any add-ons. I had a look at the below link and fallow the steps mentions to load a add-on for a trial version of ArchiCAD. But no luck. Can any on one details explain step by step process.
I highly recommend trying to build and run one of the example projects bundled with the API first. It's a good way to get started, and can be used as a benchmark if your own projects don't work.
Ralph Wessel BArch
ReignBough
Enthusiast
Based on my experience, this error message occurred when the compilation of GRC files has error.

Make sure that the GRC files are compiled correctly. To check: open the compiled GRC files (.grc.rc2) inside the Debug/Release folder on text editor (Notepad, etc.), if it is empty then it failed the compilation.
~ReignBough~
ARCHICAD 26 INT (from AC18)
Windows 11 Pro, AMD Ryzen 7, 3.20GHz, 32.0GB RAM, 64-bit OS
dushyant
Enthusiast
ReignBough wrote:
Based on my experience, this error message occurred when the compilation of GRC files has error.
Yes, I can confirm that this was due to the GRC files not being compiled correctly.
Learn and get certified!