BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

GDL
About building parametric objects with GDL.

Waterhog Classic Fashion Diamond - Red Black

tsturm
Newcomer
I upgraded my MPB from 10.11.3 to 10.15.3 Catalina. I am running AC 22 6025.

When I now try to create GDL objects from scratch or edit, I get the error in both the 2d and 3d scripts. about Waterhog Classic Fashion Diamond - Red Black.

What is suddenly causing this issue?

I do not have this jpg in my embedded libraries. I have the included AC library and one custom office wide library loaded.

Not sure is this is causing my 3d window to not draw as well, but that stopped working in the GDL editor.
Terrence Sturm, Architect
AC 23 build
AC 24 build 5000
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
What happens if you unload the Office Library and use only the ARCHICAD default Library? Does the error happen then, too, when trying to create or edit Library Parts?
If the answer is NO, it means the message comes only when the Office Library is loaded, so the error is in your Office Library.
From the name of the JPG I suppose you have some Andersen Windows and they use these JPG files, which are now somehow missing.
I can imagine that you have a MASTER_GDL file in your Office Library, which defines Materials, and part of that Material definition is the Texture file to use. So the Material definition is looking for this specific GDL file but cannot find it as it is not located in the Office Library.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
tsturm
Newcomer
Laszlo,

If I load a project and only load the default AC library, I do not get this error message.

My guess is there is a problem in the materials library with the naming of a file.
Terrence Sturm, Architect
AC 23 build
AC 24 build 5000
Learn and get certified!

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!