GDL
About building parametric objects with GDL.
SOLVED!

Where can I download ARCHICAD'S tools icons ??

Nader Belal
Mentor
Hi everyone,

I know that the question may not for this forum, but I will use it for the object's UI I´m going to deliver.
I need to download Archicad's standard tool icons, and no, I´m not talking about those used in Archicad object library, I´m talking about these:
Can you tell me where I can download them ?

Annotation 2019-04-09 043514.png

Annotation 2019-04-09 043546.png
A good friend of mine have once told me that I´m so brute that I´m capable of creating a GDL script capable of creating GDLs.
15 REPLIES 15

If you open the style guide from the link above you can actually right-click and save the .SVG file for each of the icons that are shown there. 

Archicad GUI Icon Style Guide | Archicad API (graphisoft.com)

AC25-26: Win10 Pro, 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K 128gb ram, RTX-3080Ti

FYI, the Download SDK's link is broken. 

AC25-26: Win10 Pro, 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K 128gb ram, RTX-3080Ti

Yes i have done this but i want all icons. i'm setting up a streamdeck with Archicad to see how to improve productivity, so it would be cool to have all the icons.

Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately I get a message that i am not verified as a developr although I have completed the registration process with all the necessery info.

I also need the svg filed of the info to use them for creating keyboard shortcuts.

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.

Unfortunately the folder contains only some of the icons from the toolbox. Not all of them.

Is there any other source available which includes all the icons of the software from all the tabs and commands.

With kind regards.

Botonis Botonakis
Civil Engineer, Enviromental Design MSc., BIM Manager for BS ArhitectsVR
Company or personal website
Archicad 27. Windows 11. Intel Xeon 2699x2,64 GB RAM, Nvidia 3080Ti. 2 Monitors.

Hi! I'm also here to set up a Stream Deck with Archicad. Did you figure out a way?