Archicad C++ API
About Archicad add-on development using the C++ API.
SOLVED!

Where do you publish your C++ addons?

BenjiDev
Enthusiast

Hello,

I am doing some C++ work and have developed a simple C++ addon during my spare time. Now i'd like to share it with the world. How does Graphisoft facilitate the spreading of 3rd party addons? I heard there is no official "App Store", so how is Graphisoft doing it? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Miha_M
Advisor

I don't know of any Graphisoft driven platform for such things. Most people here, who have something like that and are willing to share, they publish a link here. Some have their own websites, some have additional links added to youtube videos, where they present the functionality, some place direct links to a cloud storage...

Graphisoft has an Archicad Add-on subpage for Graphisoft-  and Partner Add-ons, but there is none for 3rd party Addons...

| Archicad 4.55 - 27
| HP Z840 | 2× E5-2643 v4 | 64 GB RAM | Quadro M5000 | Windows 10 Pro x64
| HP Z4 G4 | W-2245 | 64 GB RAM | RTX A4000 | Windows 11

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Miha_M
Advisor

I don't know of any Graphisoft driven platform for such things. Most people here, who have something like that and are willing to share, they publish a link here. Some have their own websites, some have additional links added to youtube videos, where they present the functionality, some place direct links to a cloud storage...

Graphisoft has an Archicad Add-on subpage for Graphisoft-  and Partner Add-ons, but there is none for 3rd party Addons...

| Archicad 4.55 - 27
| HP Z840 | 2× E5-2643 v4 | 64 GB RAM | Quadro M5000 | Windows 10 Pro x64
| HP Z4 G4 | W-2245 | 64 GB RAM | RTX A4000 | Windows 11

BenjiDev
Enthusiast

Thats unfortunate, thanks anyway