Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom "Save As" dialog box

Hi, I'm looking to create an add-on that allows for easy file naming using a naming standard. I was wondering if it is possible to either inject a button or tickbox into the standard ArchiCAD Save As interface to automatically name files? The data fo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Is an API capable of doing this?

Hi, Can't see why Graphisoft don't want to streamline or simplify the Export and Import of Favourites, Attributes, Graphic Overrides, Find and Select and others. I shouldn't have to manually export and then import a new one of those stated, into curr...

Add-On undefined

Not sure if this is really two separate issues or one question with supporting clues. If I need to bust it up into two questions, let me know. I can successfully build my menu add-on. I have redirected my pointer for 'Use designated Add-Ons folder:' ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Materials flag

Hi, I have some simple task to do. I want to create flag to describe materials. Its allready work as a custom automatic descriptor, but... Sometimes I would like to make a custom list of materials (for example - detail tool). Default settings lets yo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing memo.TextContent causes text scale issues?

Hi, I'm attempting to change the content of a text object, and can alter it successfully like so: GSErrCode JHP_TextToCase(JHP_Text_Case textCase) { GSErrCode err; API_Neig **selNeigs; API_ElementMemo memo; API_Element element, mask; selNeigs = (API_...

Has Anyone got Restful API working

Hi I am looking into using Restful API. Has anyone got this successfully complied into the SDK C++ If so can you please give me some pointers on how to do for ArchiCad 22. Windows 10 ArchiCad 22 Visual Studio 2017

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ApiDev kit outdated

Hello, we have ArchiCAD 5004 and API dev kit 3004. Are those 2 friends actually or there will be an SDK update soon? I'm investigating why Corona Renderer plugin is not working for the latest ArchiCAD version and I can imagine this could be a culprit...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Add-On Manager - duplicate entries of same Add-On

As the title suggests, I have duplicate entries of the same Add-On, only from different locations. I suspect I understand why since one is from the default local install location and one is from my network location. It appears that once an Add-on is ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes