Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

question about getting an element's attribute

Hello Archicad developers! I have a little trouble with getting the names of each element's composite. The issue is that each time I cycle through my elements it returns the first element's composite name. I suspect that I don't use the ACAPI_Element...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving 3ds

hey, i try to write a script which export floors automatic to 3ds files. I want to create a button which saves a 3ds file of my floor plan wherever i tell him. can you please direct me what to learn from the api devkit? Thank you for your help.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offset all edges of a polygon/polyarc.

Previously known as: PGPolyPositionExt crashes. Geometry::PGRelPolyPosExt pos = Geometry::UnknownStatus; g_PolyArc_LastError = Geometry::PGPolyPositionExt(&polyExt1, &polyExt2, &pos); Both polyExt1 and polyExt2 are derived from memo: memo to Polygon2...

AC20 LibDevTool crashing, AC21 tool very slow

hi, My LibDevTool for AC20 (OSX) is crashing when attempting to convert a simple XML to GDL: Owens-MBP:MacOS owensharp$ ./LP_XMLConverter x2l ~/Dropbox/Owen/Personal/IT/Graphisoft\ Library\ Developer\ Toolkit/XML ~/Dropbox/Owen/Personal/IT/Graphisoft...

owen by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Building an Archicad 21 Add-on

Hello, I am a new Addon developer for Archicad 21. I know how to create one and make it work (with Visual Studio 2015). Today, I'd like to build one which allow me to scan every walls on a building plan, get their information (length, height...), get...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 21 Add On

Hi all. I am trying to run my add-on in archicad 21. I created it by project template in Visual Studio 2015. I put only MessageBox'es in every functions like: CheckEnvironment, RegisterInterface and Initialize. Just for testing. But when I put it int...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad crashing when closed and opens bug report

Hello, I have developed a plugin for Archicad 21. It has a pallette with buttons. I have made it to be reachable through window->pallette. When I open the pallette and close the whole Archicad it just crashes and opens the bug report. I get this in t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening symbol 21 Object

Hi, I am looking for source code of object named in the topic. Is there any way to obtain sourcecodes of objects made by GS? I would like to make some improvments on my company's own use. Thanks in advance, Rav

rav668 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Get Survey Point object position via API

Hi! Are there any means of getting Survey Point object (its position, to be exact) via AC API? It looks like it isn't possible to distinguish SP between other API_ObjectIDs within a project.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes