Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Resolved! [rendering] upside down

Hi guys.I try to export archicad model into a renderer. However, I get the texture upside down. I have checked the UVs and Positions, which are correct. Could anyone help me solve this problem?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Why does GetTextureCoordinate return uv>1

Hi guysI am trying to use GetTextureCoordinate api to get uvCoords. However, it returns uv>1, which is quite werid when I export the "tree plan/billboard". I find that uv>1 means repeat the texture for uv times but the "tree plan/billborad" should no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Python Question for Graphisoft

I have been working with the new Python API and like it a lot-- It has great potential for automation.However, the most notable deficiency in the development environment is the lack of 'intellisence' in Pycharm.Wondering if 'intellisence' could be ad...

poco2013 by Advisor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! using Data from 2D section for 3D cut

I created a user definded window with complex 3D data.When I create a vertical section through the window then the 3D data is cut. And the result is not what I want for a vertical section view.Is there a possibility to show data from the 2D section i...

Favorite & GDL

Hello,we created a GDL-object with many parameters. Know we want to change some parameters of the placed objects with a favorit. Is there a way to get more settings for the parameter-transfer or is there a possibility to lock some parameters in GDL f...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to get the path of texture

Hi,How could I get the path of texture? I am trying to export the model by using Modeler::element, but I could not find the way to get the texture file location.Could you help me? Thanks in advance.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Archicad 24 - Python

1) Is it possible that I cannot add the Python palette to any toolbar as it is an exerimental feature?2) Here (https://graphisoft.com/downloads/python#try) the example "Excel file import" seems to be wrongly linked as it leads to the Excel file expor...

JSN by Booster
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

First add-on questions

Hi, I’m trying to write my first add-on for Archicad and after a few days of going through the API and exemples I have to admit I’m going nowhere. I’ve been writing GDL objects for years and a few simple programs in C++ but writing full fledge Add-On...

julienK by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes