Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Allow palette-using add-on to use FreeData

Hi! I am currently implementing a palette inside my add-on, and have run into a new problem. My Add-on now has a palette that can be opened / closed. So far, so good. The problem is, during development, I cannot apply changes to the add-on and rebuil...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Get parameters of the GLOBALL GDL object.

Hello, do not tell me how to get the parameters of the global GDL object. Or how to get it GUID and INDEX (further with parameters I think I will understand as with usual GDL) This object is created and loaded in the library it is present in the view...

ufoname by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Document name

Hello forum Does someone know how i can get the name of the current open document in Archicad ? I mean the name of the open file. Thanks a lot.

Overriding element creation buttons

Hi! I am new at developing in the ArchiCAD API, and I have been assigned to write a plug-in for it. One of the core functionalities of it is being able to pull pre-parametrized elements from a side menu. I found the ACAPI_Create_Element would be usef...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto-generation add-on for column CAD compatibility

I'm still an API beginner. I've been dealing with C ++ 10 years ago. Area(or Zone) and text were created by inserting the precast columns and column name layers drawn in CAD drawings using merge to worksheet function. I want to create an add-on that ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD Add-on New Project Wizard make only empty folder

I am using Visualstudio 2015 and Archicad 21. After installing VisualStudio 2015, APIDevKit 21: 3005 was installed. I clicked New Project and created project for add-on by using Archicad Add-on Template Wizard, but resource and source files were not ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Old extensions

Can I somehow use my old extensions in archicad 21? Some company have their own product-specific extensions, but only for ac19, ac20, is there any possibility?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with getting the opened project's name

Hello, I'm trying to get the current opened project's name. Here is my code, which should work according to the documentation, but it doesn't seem to work: GSErrCode err; API_ProjectInfo info; err = ACAPI_Environment (APIEnv_ProjectID, &info, nullptr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to convert wstring to Unistring in macOS

I need to put unicode words in my addon but I am facing some problems: For example, when I have the following code : const GS::UniString a = L"xxx"; or DGTreeViewSetItemText(dialogID, itemID, CS,L"xxx"); It is no problem if I develop in windows but i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes