Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Starting Scripting on ArchiCAD

Hi guys! I would like to start creating scripts on archiCAD 20! My kind of scripts has nothing to do with GDL objects. I would like to create automation scripts. For example: 1) Automatic use the "Fit To Grid Cell" function on my camera's captures, w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding an Element question

Hey, It's your new favourite newbie again I have another question: Let's say that I created a new composite and I want programatically to draw 1m of it at the center of the screen. Is this possible, because I can't find anything similar in the Elemen...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] German letters not showing properly

Hello again, I'm tryging to create a new attribute with name "Sto-Dämmplatte Top32", but the ä symbol seems to break like in the image bellow. What could be the possible reason for that? My code is something like that: const char * name = vectorit->n...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Proper way of adding a property value to single attribute

Hello again, I'm struggling with the following situation: 1. I create a new group and new string property which I will use to put website url in it. 2. I create a new building material and make the new property available for it. 3. ( This is the prob...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] Creating property group error -2130312312

Hello, I'm trying to create a new property group and I get this errorcode -2130312312. I checked the code and it corresponds to this error - "The passed identifier is not subject to the operation." I'm using the example code from this page - http://a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting openings from marquee selection

I am trying to get only openings(windows/doors) from the Marquee Selection, using function ACAPI_​Selection_​Get the problem is that it only retrieves walls that are owners of those winows/doors. It is possible to get such selection from archicad whe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Override rules creation

Hi, I am digging in the Override_Test example project to see what the API lets us do in this field. I am very surprised to realize that rules creation implies creating manually then saving their criterions as an XML string. API_OverrideRule rule; rul...

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD API and Visual Studio 2015

Hi, I am new to development with ArchiCAD API. I don't have VS 2010 so I tried to recompile the examples in the API DevKit 20 with VS 2015 but it failed. I think it is because it uses the updated VC++ librairies. I read on the ArchiCAD API twitter th...

• 18 replies
  • 0 likes