Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

API dev kit example - compile error

Windows 7 x64 prof sp1. Visual Studio 2010. AC 20. At compiling of any example from API Dev kit gives out the fatal error of creation of library (lib?) Examples workers or it is a draft chart only? Why a 1 example of 100% is not even ready to exploit...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Calling tool directly from add-on

Hi, I am wondering if there is any way to call tool called "Intersect" directly from my add-on. I have searched entire documentation but there is no sign of such possibility. Only thing I found is directly calling SplitButton but there is separate cl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting to create a simple addon for archiCad

Hello everyone - I am new in this departament. I would like to start learning from scratch how to build an an addon for archicad - based on my needs. I know that I've to apply for API dev Kit - and I'll do it - But what is the next Step? Is there a G...

Cosminn by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change Dimension on InteriorElevation

On 2d window (plan database APIWind_FloorPlanID) i can change dimension's text. But on ihterior elevation window (database APIWind_InteriorElevationID) dimension element (API_DimensionID) just disappears. even if no change memo: BNZeroMemory (&ememo,...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Door - Relation Parameters / Properties

I am looking for the following door informations in a Model: - Hinge side - Wall structure (composition) - Wall thickness - Room number - Room name - from-Room name - from-Room number/id I have been looking for the attributes in the params and IFCPro...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac template target setting

I'm trying to create a basic add-on on the MAC using the supplied template. It shows up fine in the initial creation menu but after the project is created, it is brought in without setting a target. According to the instructions, the template should ...

[SOLVED] ACAPI_Element_GetMemo error: APIERR_REFUSEDCMD

Hello, I am getting this error in my Addin: APIERR_REFUSEDCMD while attempting to get the Memo of Rooms(API_ZoneID), ONLY when I call my function from a managed WPF Control (mixed code). Are there any locks happening automatically when the API is use...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Go To Navigator view

Hi help please. having problems with knowing what/how to pass a navigator's view into this function: APIDo_GoToViewID "This function simulates the action when you open a view from the Project Navigator." I have theses structures:API_NavigatorItem API...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Embedding a Web Browser

Hello everyone, i am trying to integrate a web browser (e.g. Chromium CEF) into an ArchiCad Addon. Specifically i want to embed the browser window into a pallete or a non modal dialog in ArchiCAD. I am wondering what would be the best approach to do ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Intercept layer hidden/show events.

Hello, I've implemented all the below functions and put a breakpoint in them. It appears that none of the below is hit when I hide a layer/show all. ACAPI_Notify_CatchProjectEvent ACAPI_Notify_CatchViewEvent ACAPI_Notify_CatchToolChange ACAPI_Notify_...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes