Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

houseconfigurator

In Holland we build many kind of standardized houses. Website-based sellingproces is the big next step and 3D modeling software could be the core behind the website interface. In our investigation we found a solution which makes use of Revit. We inst...

Creating elevation marker and APIERR_BADID [SOLVED]

I created an elevation marker using ACAPI_Element_CreateExt. At first it returns APIERR_PADPARS. But when I changed the marker type to "Built-in Elevation Marker", it returns an APIERR_BADID. When I debugged the add-on, it passed the element type (AP...

On Teamwork: Hotlink nodes has incomplete data

Greetings, I've been using the API_HotlinkNode.refFloorName and API_HotlinkNode.refFloorInd of single story hotlinks to determine the story idx/name of the other project. It's well and good in Solo project, but in Teamwork the hotlink node registers ...

Erenford by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Create and change database to newly created db

When I try to switch current database to newly created worksheet, I get APIERR_BADDATABASE (The command cannot be executed on the current database). The worksheet is sucessfully created but changing database fails. What am I doing wrong here?? GSErrC...

Non-blocking behavior

Hello there, I'm trying to find an operation that allows the user to freely use the GUI while my plug-in is running. For example, my plug-in starts by clicking on a button on the top menu, after that it establishes a connection with another applicati...

Xylios by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get currently selected Library Part

Hi all I try to get the currently selected library part. I mean the object selected (in green) by user in the current model. I have tried following code but it doesn't seem to work GSErrCode err; // Get selected elements API_SelectionInfo selectionIn...