Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How determine groups on next level from current group?

API 19 Win. Hello! Help me please!) I have this structure: Group1 -> (Element1,Element2,Group2,...) Group2 -> (Element3,..,GroupN) I know guid of Group1. How can I determine only next level groups from Group1? Where I can give guid of Group2 from Gro...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting IFC Data to a Library Part

Hello the Forum In another post i have related my difficulty to get an API_Guid for a Library Part. My problem is not resolved but here i'll ask a question for the same subject in a different manner. I download a LibraryPart from a web server. Once d...

Outdated Add-on

Hello, I developed an add-on that was built using the API DevKit 18 (on a windows 8.1 machine), and works on ArchiCAD 18 on some of my machines. I tried it on two machines using windows 8.1 and it worked. However, when I tried loading the add-on on A...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How get 2d bounds of the Hatch

API ArchiCAD 19 win. Please, help me). I try to get the bounds (minX,minY,maxX,maxY) for the Hatch element. How I can get them by easy way? Thank you!)

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] Differentiate between Element and Hotlink Group?

How do you tell if the element is grouped by the user or is merely just inside a hotlink module? What I use is if there is a groupGuid value present although hotlinked elems also have a groupGuid and are being considered by ACAPI_ElementGroup_GetGrou...

Erenford by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Visual Feedback in 3D view

Hello, I have an addon that is creating a large number of elements, and I wanted to be able to view the elements being created in the 3D view. My addon can be used while on the 3D view, but there is no elements being created. They only appear when th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Library Part - array - GSHandle

Hello there. I have been trying to create library parts using the C++ API. However, I have encountered a problem when creating parameters for said library parts. I can add parameters that are NOT arrays, using the different types (APIParT_Integer, et...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SaveAs .obj (or .treejs)

Hello all I try to build a 3D preview from current selected object. I have seen the ACAPI_Automate (APIDo_SaveID, ...) call but it seem's limited to the API_FTypeID list. Is there another way to do a SaveAs for exporting the current selected item (or...