Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

OBJ Classification

Hello,I am trying to understand how does the OBJ Export classification works, and how I can manipulate it.So my problem is that when exporting OBJ, in AC 23, stairs & columns are exported as "OBJ" and not as "Stair", "Column". That's a big problem fo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! changing the index of library part does not work

I'm trying to change the library part index of an element by this code: API_Element elementMask; BNZeroMemory(&elementMask, sizeof(API_Element)); ACAPI_ELEMENT_MASK_SET(elementMask, API_WindowType, openingBase.libInd); element.window.openingBase.libI...

Resolved! Creating window with fixed width and height

I create a library part of a window and put it into a wall by creating an element of it referencing the libary part index, setting width and height and calling ACAPI_Element_Create: API_Element element; ... element.window.openingBase.libInd = libPart...

Resolved! How to delete a layout

HelloI want to find a delete a layout.I know it should work with APIDb_​DeleteDatabaseID, but what do API_DatabaseInfo should be? How do I get a layout into API_DatabaseInfo?Thanks!

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

A shared installation folder across Archicad versions

Hi,I have 2 add-ons, one for Archicad 22 and one for Archicad 23. They are both located in the corresponding add-ons folder for each Archicad version and they run fine in Archicad 22 and Archicad 23. However, they both depend on the same .dll files t...

Resolved! Knowing if a story is empty?

Hello,I want to know if a specific floor has anything in it.In other words, a function which gives the number of elements (of any kind) in a specific floor would be a great solution for me.Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change drawinglinkinfo?

HelloSo, I’m able to retrieve drawinglinkinfo (using the dump drawings info example) but I don’t understand how to update the drawinglinkinfo back to the dB after changing it.What am I missing?Thanks!

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, label GDL, dynamic array

Hello, i am learning GDL, so i dont know how to resolve this:Please someone could help me.I am creating a laber in GDL, this is a table of dates, for example for 1 slab, i want to input data of the concrete in work for control of quality.i have 3 pro...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes