Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Resolved! Archicad 24 - Python

1) Is it possible that I cannot add the Python palette to any toolbar as it is an exerimental feature?2) Here (https://graphisoft.com/downloads/python#try) the example "Excel file import" seems to be wrongly linked as it leads to the Excel file expor...

JSN by Booster
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

First add-on questions

Hi, I’m trying to write my first add-on for Archicad and after a few days of going through the API and exemples I have to admit I’m going nowhere. I’ve been writing GDL objects for years and a few simple programs in C++ but writing full fledge Add-On...

julienK by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Question about Arrays in GDL?

Hi there,I would like to ask if there was a maximum size for arrays (either parameter or variable) for 1D and 2D arrays ?And if there was any, how big it can get? And what is the safe limit that I should not break for safe usage ?And if Array type (i...

Resolved! North of a view in the layout

Hi everybody,Is there a way to get the north orientation of a view placed on a layout in GDL? It would be for a title object that show the north of the associate view.Thank you in advance,Mathias

Resolved! Close Wall in Floorview Building a Window

I created a window using the WALLHOLE command in the 3D script. Now the hole appears correctly in the floor view too. But the wall appears to be open in the floor view. What can I do to close the wall?

Resolved! ButtonClicked function do not work.

Dear developers,I finished writing UI resource code.But event handle working has difficult now.Next code is current working.In the ButtonClicked function,if (ev.GetSource () == &btn_OK) {These codes are not working.}Could you answer me about the caus...