Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get currently selected Library Part

Hi all I try to get the currently selected library part. I mean the object selected (in green) by user in the current model. I have tried following code but it doesn't seem to work GSErrCode err; // Get selected elements API_SelectionInfo selectionIn...

Archicad 19 crashes on line ACAPI_Interface

Hi Today I tried to compile my add-on by DevKit19 for Archicad19 In my code I have a progress bar logic. It's working fine in Archicad 18 but in Archicad19 it crashes Here is the exact code where it crashes ACAPI_Interface (APIIo_InitProcessWindowID,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get the TypeID of a .gsm file

Hi all I want to register library parts that i receive from a distant server as .gsm files. I copy the gsm file locally on the computer and then i want to "register" the libpart. This works if i give the "typeID" and the path to the local file like h...

Projected Area and Legacy Settings

When you collect the quantities of composite layers from Walls, using ACAPI_Element_GetSurfaceQuantities you can get the Projected Area/Exposed Surface from the API. However, I noticed that if you have a project where the option "Use Legacy intersect...

stefan by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No notification after changing north direction

Settings > More Sun > Project Location > change North direction in compass gadget and close with OK, OK, OK. No notification is sent. But if you open Settings again and just click OK, a notification is sent.

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No notification after boolean undo

To reproduce: 1. Create a wall 2. Create a new wall that intersects the first (or just drag another wall in) 3. Move the original wall away from the area of intersection ArchiCAD apparently triggers a boolean operation, subtracting from the new inter...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Move/drag event

Hello! I need to get move/drag operation beg and end coords. Couldn't find a way to get drag event or initialize drag. Any ideas ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Rendering cannot be interrupted

Hi all I want to launch some renderings in Archicad from our plugin. For this i use this API call : ACAPI_Automate (APIDo_PhotoRenderID, xx, xx) This call works but completely blocks Archicad during the rendering. When i do rendering from Archicad by...

Customized Menu Layout

Our client changed a menu of our plugin in the menu customization settings, removed some items probably and he cant see them and also a new ones that come with a new builds. Is there any API which we can use to restore or detect such situation?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes