Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Resolved! Navigator Items especially Layouts

Hi there! I tried to get navigator items in the navigator. I use AC20 so I'm using ACAPI_Environment calls. The provided example of getting Views is working fine I can get the array of nav. items. item.itemType = API_StoryNavItem; item.mapId = API_Pu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Property with Expresion

I'm trying to create automatically prop with expression from an addon. I checked the examples and which is able to CONCAT strings. I would like to use values form AC is it possible to indicate AC params in Expression over the code. What I found out i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change a parameter value in memo

Hi ! I'm still quite new to this but i'm making progress I need your help to change the value of a parameter in an element's memo. i want this to work on an external library's object, that is selected in Archicad. I'm able to get the selected items, ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Why does the Addon Menu Structure not rebuild? (Mac)

Hey everyone, i set up the examples from the 21 API and everything works fine except for one thing. After the first build the addon doesn't register code changes to the menu string ressources in the grc when i rebuild. So the addon doesn't change its...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ProfileVectorImage polygon operation

Is there an intersection (and other polygon) operation for ProfileVectorImage? Currently I am using: try { pvi.GetVectorImage().Strip(cutPoly, &vi); } catch (const GS::Exception& e) { WriteReport("%s", e.GetMessage().ToCStr().Get()); }; vi.CheckAndRe...

Save library item settings.

Hello Help change and save library item settings. I can change them for the required library element, it is not placed on the plan and not the default tool. From this element, the script GDL then has to get globals. void ModifyGlobParameters (const A...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Building API Example Fail?

I'm using VS 2017 as Blog said and not upgrade, I have just built it without any changes. Please show me why the Built has been failed and how to fix its resource link? This is report when built failed: 1>------ Build started: Project: MarkUp_Manager...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes