Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Surface/Material catalog

Hello! Is it possible to edit Archicad Surface catalog and add costume surface so with each new project they are accessible in surface catalog. Now i have to add costume surface each time i start new project. Or make costume surface catalog and add i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Elevation Hotspots

I've created a function that prints the API_PrimHotspot of the parent element of an API_SectElemType (based on its parentGuid) from an elevation view. When I mapped the coordinates of the neig of these primitive hotspots, it fits perfectly on the flo...

door_hotspot.png

Custome value User control

Hello! I need to make custom value list and choosing one of values from list add it to one of object parameter. User Control seems to work only on defined list, color line e.t.c. PopupControl seems to work similar, but didn't understand how to use th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Add_On order

Hello everyone, My name is Daniel. I am looking for someone to help me to create an addon for ArchiCad. I am Not sure if here is the right place to ask. Any advices are greatly appreciated.

Cosminn by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

C++ TabControl multi tab issue

I have a TabControl (NormalTab) which has two tab I have five classes to implement my TabControl There is one main dialog class and two class for each tab. My dialog opens without any problem. First tab events fires without any problem. The only prob...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

SQL query, parameter select

Hi! I'm using Archicad SQL queries and i would like to select few parameters from all of them. Single parameter was no problem to get, but got problems getting more. Tried using this structure : SELECT * FROM flat(objects,parameters) as T_1, flat(obj...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] Handler not called

I've successfully created an addon with the VS wizard. The addon loads itself in ArchiCAD and I see my menu in the Tools main menu. But when I click on my menu item (Sample menu), nothing happens. Here is my RegisterInterface, Initialize and MenuComm...

mdelanno by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes