Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Silent Rendering By code

Hi, I'm trying to write a function that renders a couple of images using CineRender.In order to do so, i used the API_Automate's Do_PhotoRender function, and added the relevant parameters. It works great.The only problem, is that while rendering, AC ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! .vs folder in the project?

Hi,I noticed that I have a hidden folder called .vs in my solution, which is very large (500MB-1000MB).It has a folder called IPCH in it with weird files. Is it necessary? Is there a way to get rid of it?Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rotating objects on their own axis

Hi, I want to write a function that rotates the selected elements in the same angle, but each on their own axis of rotation.I tried iterating through each of the api_neigs of the selected elements, and getting their corresponding element instance, fr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BIMx Developer ID

Is the BIMx Developer ID the same as the Archicad API Developer ID? If so should I use the DEVELOPER ID AS STRING or just DEVELOPER ID? If not where to get this ID from

SajW by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes