Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Curtain Wall and ACAPI_Element_Change

I have started to make a script to change types of panels in CWall (Particularly one doors to another). But during some prototyping, I have noticed that in documentation API_Element_Change doesn't support CWall at all. Is it right? Should I do, delet...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Imported attributes are valid only for current instance

Hi, guys! I have a working addon which reads a text file and adds new elements in AC: walls, roofs, etc. with some properties. When I import a wall, for example, a piece of the wall is immediately drawn and I can move and modify it. I can see its pro...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Element ID and other old Properties

I have quite a simple question. But I really could find a simple solution in the documentation. I have check Element and Memo structure and it's not there. I would like to access element ID and also other Properties which are older than properties li...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! API_CWSegmentType vs. API_CWallSegmentType

Hello dear ARCHICAD forum, Does anyone know why there are two very similar but not quite the same entries for curtain wall segments?: http://archicadapi.graphisoft.com/documentation/api_cwsegmenttype http://archicadapi.graphisoft.com/documentation/ap...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get more 3D faces?

Hi, I can only get the outer surface when I use 3D Manager fuction to get the geometry information of a column or wall.For example, when I create a rectangle column with veneer, I want to get the geometry information of the core only to get the polyg...

leilei by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Detail Marker: "Copy construction elements only" variable

Greetings, any ideas on what variable corresponds the "Copy construction elements only" on detail marker settings? It doesn't seem to be in the API_DetailType structure. What I'm trying to do is set / unset it on element creation. For now though it j...

Python Add-On plugin

PauperTools is a bridge-based plug-in developed specifically for Archicad architectural design software that allows developers to re-engineer Archicad architectural design software using the Python development language. Let the developers or users of...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Curtain wall coordinates

Hello ARCHICAD forum, What would be the easiest way to get the corner position coordinates of a curtain wall. For a normal wall I use begC and endC and the width to determine the 4 corner coordinates of a vertical wall. However, I could not determine...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes