Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Opening symbol 21 Object

Hi, I am looking for source code of object named in the topic. Is there any way to obtain sourcecodes of objects made by GS? I would like to make some improvments on my company's own use. Thanks in advance, Rav

rav668 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Get Survey Point object position via API

Hi! Are there any means of getting Survey Point object (its position, to be exact) via AC API? It looks like it isn't possible to distinguish SP between other API_ObjectIDs within a project.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Room layout addon

Hi, Would it be possible to create an an addon that takes an interior elevation and creates a layout with the elevations plus a list of objects that are in the room space (from the zone) and to top it off adding a 3D axo or perspective of the room? R...

APIAny_PolygonId2SurfaceTypeID

Hi, Could you give me a working example for this? It's not clear which kind of polygonID mentioned here.. GSErrCode ACAPI_Goodies ( APIAny_PolygonId2SurfaceTypeID, const API_Element* elem, const Int32* polygonId, API_SurfaceTypeID* surfaceType ); ele...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] DoorStamp / Label Setting Attributes

Hello. I was hoping to get some clues as to the best approach for getting Door Label/Stamp Attributes with the API. The infos I am trying to get are in this linked picture (Doorstamp->Settings->Content3->...) It is not clear to me wether these inform...

image_2017112317421124.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How increase size of parameter array in object instance?

I need to increase or resuce count of the items in parameters array. But I have error where assign to .ind1 value more than size of array, defined on the lib part. chgParam.ind1 = 5; chgParam.realValue = 10; err = ACAPI_Goodies (APIAny_ChangeAParamet...

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

APIDevKit

Is there a way to view the the APIDevKit DocSet on line via a web site? The latest version of the 21 docSet does not seem to be recognized by xcode and yes I do have it in the recommended directory . Also Dash is not available for the Mac now -- As i...

Innactive controls in docked pallete

Hello Archicad developers! I have an issue with a plugin which I'm developing for the windows version of Archicad 21. The actual issue is that I have a dockable palette, created with DGCreateDockablePalette, which contains Icons and every Icon calls ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes