Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Looking for functions (API DevKit 21)

Hello, I'm looking for some function but I can't manage to find it. I'm a beginner and I'm still reading the documentation but if someone knows this function, it would be of great help to me. I would like to find a function which allows me to generat...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error when execute GDL extension API example

I was compile example on AC19 DevKitGDL. As result I have a file "GDL IO Example.gdx" Then I was place it to catalog ArchiCAD 19\Add-Ons\GDL And now when AC loading I have error message. May be I must to place my Developer ID somewhere?

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

GROUP BY in sql query

Hello ! Try to create some simple query. I need to sum some parametrs and use GROUP by command But when I try to execute - fail. unexpected token: GROUP в [строка: 1, столбец: 70] My query: select h.PARAMETERS.name from flat( OBJECTS,PARAMETERS) as h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add-on development (API DevKit 21)

Hello, I would like to develop an addOn which get all the elements of a wall in order to use them to generate automatically an object I created before. I am a begginer and it'd be nice if I can receive some assistance Thank you for your help ! Regard...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wizard doesnt create reference files

Hello; a newb here; I've just tried using the wizard in VS to create my project file (In visual studio 2015 the "C++ Archicad Add-on"). and it creates the project, but some reference/include files are missing. is this normal behavior, or am I doing s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

access custom image in carpet object

Hi all, how to access the "use image" option inside the Archicad carpet object for example? See image for details. Whe I access the Material using ModelerAPI, Archicad tells me, that there is no texture inside this material. My method is working fine...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] Can't test add-ons with AddOn Management

Hello, When I try to test (on addOn Management) my addon built with Visual Studio 10, it doesn't appear in the list on AddOn Management. However, when I check with another addon found on the website, it appears on the list. In this way, I can't use i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Developer - Can't Build Examples (API DevKit)

Hello, I have installed the API Dev Kit 18.3006 and Visual C++ 2005 and 2017. However I don't actually know how to build examples in order to use an Add-on on Archicad 18. In the end, I'd like to get some informations from walls in order to generate ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

ACAPI_Element_SolidOperation_Create() problem

Hello dear ArchiCAD developers! Recently have problem with ACAPI_Element_SolidOperation_Create() function in my add-on and ElementTest: Solid Operations example. I try to intersect 2 morphs that created by user from main ArchiCAD thread (creation wit...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes