Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Resolved! how to get the floor information of a building model

I'm a new Archicad Api developer,I want to know how get the floor information of a building model. I find that these are element,classification concept in Archicad Api,but no floor or building concept.How can I solve the problem? Your advice/suggesto...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Public documentation / developer kit repository

Are there public repositories for the developer kits? If not, putting them on github, gitlab, or bitbucket would let developers contribute to documentation and features. If Graphisoft doesn't want to put their developer kits on github, they could sti...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEM ABOUT GS::UCHAR_T

Hi Daiszy,Someone had the same issue like you have in this topic: https://Archicad-talk.Graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=68038I answered it there: Tibor wrote:Hi,This should work: GS::uchar_t bufferUStr[API_UAddParStrLen]; GS::ucsncpy (bufferUStr,...

Resolved! std::string -> GS::uchar_t gdl parameter

Hi there!I think i have a simple problem, but i couldn't get over it by myself....I have an std::string parameter which is came from a csv file through ifstream::getline. And i have to change a library element string parameter, which is uchar_t *. Bu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Difference between AC versions

Guys, can someone tell me what makes the difference between a plugin for AC22 and the same plugin for AC23, for example, what makes the plugin manager see this difference? If I have a plugin for AC22, do I have to change only the libraries in Support...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! API Examples

Having trouble compiling Examples DG_Test and Panel-Test.They compile and load OK and show up in the ADD ON Manager as being available but do not show in the TEST menu as programed in the .grc file. I get no compile errors or warnings. The required l...

Resolved! Resource ID range for GDLG and GICN

From API documentation:The resource ID of the palette should be between 32400 and 32499Resource IDs for modal dialogs can be between 32500 and 32767Does this limitation valid ?Is there any limitation for TabPage dialog resource ID ?( 32500-32767 rang...

Oleg by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PYTHON API - Favorites

Hello! Is there a way to obtain the list of folders in the Favorites palette? I saw in the xml of a favorite, there is a . So I was wondering if there is any accessibility in the new Python API for this folder name. I am listing the favorites and re...

dushyant by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Maintaining an AddOn

Hey Everyone!Been trying to resolve an issue, I have a working build of an Archicad 22 AddOn, it will however not load on Archicad 23, I get the "The file is an outdated Add-On that cannot be used with this Archicad version." error. I have been tryin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to correctly link additional dependencies on mac?

Hey everyone,i guess this is an easy one but i'm having a little trouble linking my external libraries to my addon so they can be found during runtime on mac. Do i have to place all of them in "Archicad 22/Support"?Could anyone give me an example for...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes