Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Texture as Mask

Not sure if this would be the correct placement of this thread, but seen the question asked before in here. I am a designer of code128 barcode in vb.net.I have a texture intended as a mask. The texture type is GL_R32F (32 bit float) and the data insi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] IMPORTANT! delete[] operator doesn't work

Hi Why AC crashs when I call delete[] operator My code separately works correctly Please give me an advise. Here is my add-on code typedef void(*get_building_info) (const char *user_id, const char * token, Building *buildings[]); LPCWSTR dllName = he...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] Issue related with Picture displaying

I show an image programmatically in my Dialog picture Problem is that picture result is a black frame Here is my code resource file 'GDLG' 32500 Modal 0 0 425 330 "Settings" { /* [ 1] */ Picture 19 12 64 64 400 ClientEdge /* user picture */ } 'DLGH' ...

picture_issue.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

APIElementEventHandlerProc bug?

I am doing an add-on where I will get the area of the zone when it was modified. I used the element event handler and handled the following events: APINotifyElement_Change APINotifyElement_Edit APINotifyElement_Undo_Modified APINotifyElement_Redo_Mod...

Resolved! [SOLVED] Parameters

Could i get parameters using ACAPI_Element_Select. F.e. get parameters from selected object and use these parameters for other object. I need hight, width, lenght, and position, probably sym_pos, or is there other way to get position? I hope this mak...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] How to programmatically change Picture size

Hi My goal is to change Picture sizes in my C++ code. Here is my code IO::Location locationToPic ("d:\\Pictures\\67-hero.jpg"); const void* dgPicture = GX::Image (locationToPic).ToDGPicture (); DGSetItemImage (IID_SETTINGS, 400, DG::Picture (dgPictur...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Inter-addon ModulData

Is there a way to get the ModulData of one addon without loading the owner addons? It is said on the ModulData Manager documentation that: It allows each add-on to own custom data sections in ArchiCAD project files. and Data sections are identified u...

Object locator

Could i locate all specified object in the project with api? For example i have 10 columns and api locate all their coords from guid or other identifiers? Could it be possible ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes