Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Using Add-On with Teamwork project

I am trying to eliminate this idea as a cause of a problem.About a week and a half ago, we transferred all files to a new virtual server. No problems. About a week ago, we updated from the 22.6001 build to the 22.6021 build. No problems.Last Thursday...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PublishTest in Navigator_test not working?

Hello,I am trying to use publishtest from Navigator_test example. It is not working for me and I saw that the first If in it false - so it really shouldn’t work.. the question is why the “selected” variable isn’t valid..Thanks in advance!Edit: I unde...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing drawing bounds doesn’t work

HelloI am trying to change drawing bounds (element.drawing.bounds), but it doesn’t change. I am able to change other things in the drawing but not the bounds..Thanks in advance.

• 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Problem printing doubles

HelloI’m printing variables using acapi_writereport..Today I just couldn’t print doubles. Whenever I print a double (using %d), it just gives me huge random numbers.. not even doubles (without . In the number)For testint I even tried to set double t=...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphic Override Combinations/Rules Lockable GUID

Hey again.I can't seem to locate the string used to get the lockable for graphic override combinations or rules anywhere, and the examples don't seem to include this either. Even the example dealing with overrides and creating them through a plugin o...

Getting and analysing file names

Hi,Is it possible to get file names from within a user-chosen folder and analyse them? I want to be able to automatically create a new file name based on what files already exist within the folder I'm saving to. At a very basic level this would be to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes