Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[SOLVED] AC 18 DGModalDialog() arguments

Does anyone have more information about the changes to the DGModalDialog() call changes in the AC 18 SDK? I'm updating a plugin from 17 to 18 and the modal dialogs are blank. I'm assuming it's because I'm not passing in the correct values for the new...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Compile

I’m having no success in trying to compile the API version 18, and ver. 18 examples under Windows using Visual Studio. I originally did compile those examples using Visual studio 2013 but remember I had to make some configuration changes. Unfortunate...

[SOLVED] String length to pixel length? Like STW() in GDL

Hello, Is there a DG function that computes for the length of the string in pixels? Something equivalent of STW(string) in GDL. I'm trying to make a button that have a width according to its text. I could base it on the widest char like 'W' but it wo...

Erenford by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Renaming marker elements?

Hello, I'm trying to rename an elevation marker element, but it seems nothing is happening to the element. There is no error in "ACAPI_Element_Change()" but the id/name doesn't change. The code is below. I've also tried section/interior elevation, sa...

Erenford by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Morph's vertices, coordinates

Hey, How is it possible to get the vertices of a Morph in AC17? Mostly I read the data through the memo, but this time it doesn't seem to work. Thanks, Andor

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Texture Coordinates - scaling and rotation issues

We are having some issues using the ACAPI_Goodies (APIAny_GetTextureCoordID, &pars, &resultUV); routine returning proper UV texture coordinates. It works fine when textures are not scaled. But in some cases, when textures are scaled (e.g. when import...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] DG Message when palette dialog is docked?

Hello, Is there a DG Message in callback when a palette dialog is docked? Or know when docking location changes/what the docked location is? What I want to do is to re-arrange my dialog items whenever the dialog is docked according to its docked loca...

Erenford by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

List trees

Hey, I try to list trees, but I cannot figure out how to filter them via their type. Any help is appreciated. Thanks: Andor

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes