Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Developer forum

Forum Posts

Using the Development Kit with Visual Studio 2022

Hi everyone, In the last couple of weeks we got several questions regarding Visual Studio 2022 and the API DevKit. If you try to use VS 2022 to build your AddOns, you have to keep in mind a few things. First, Archicad 25 and Archicad 26 is built with...

Need Restful API functionality

HiI noticed that there are header files for HTTP and JSON. Does Archicad 22 have the ability to do Restful calls?I have tried, with no luck, to get 3rd party Casablanca HTTP library to work in a project.Please helpArchicad 22 Windows

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ACAPI_Element_GetDefaults

Dear developers!I have a simple addon which places library elements with different parameters. And i have a problem with getDefault parameters for the library items. I clear up the element and memo. Initialize element and then run Element_GetDefaults...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Inserting file types into DG::FileDialog::Save

Hi,I'm trying to insert file types into the selector at the bottom of the save dialog, but as far as I can tell I need the ID number for each file type? Here's what I've got so far: FTM::GeneralID png; png.Load(5); UIndex i = dialog.AddFilter(png); d...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to deal with string array parameters?

Hey everyone,i am trying to wrap my head arround how to handle string arrays in memo params. Example: UInt32 totalParams = BMGetHandleSize((GSConstHandle)memo.params) / sizeof(API_AddParType); for (int i=0; i conditions = {"param1" ,"param2"}; if (co...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Type conversion GS::Unistring to GS::uchar_t[]

Hey everyone,i need to set a GDL param value from my addon and i struggle to define my new value with the correct type. UInt32 totalParams = BMGetHandleSize((GSConstHandle)memo.params) / sizeof(API_AddParType); for (int i=0; i

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PYTHON API

The download link seems to be broken (W10 and macOS) isn't it ?https://beta.Graphisoft.com/#/products/home?product=Python%20API%20for%20ARCHICAD%2022

Update layouts / drawings?

Hello,I want to update my layouts by code.Tried checking rebuildcurrentdatabase but didn’t get anything. How can I make the “update” action to be called by code?Thanks!

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes