Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

List trees

Hey, I try to list trees, but I cannot figure out how to filter them via their type. Any help is appreciated. Thanks: Andor

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Modeless or Palette Dialog help

Hi hope someone can help me with a Modeless or Palette Example Code. I understand how to create a modal dialog but not modeless/palette. I want a palette dialog to have buttons. so far I can't get the dialog to response to the button click event. my ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

uchar_t is confusing

When I read a uchar_t data type, I thought it was an unsigned char type. But when I look it up on Definisions.hpp, I found out that it is: typedef unsigned short uchar_t; // 2-byte unicode charater (UTF16) Why?????? This is so confusing.

Energy Analysis

Hi all, Is it possible to access, via API, informations needed to perform thermal analysis ? These informations are basically : - Space (Zone) 3D envelope - Space adjacencies (1rst and 2nd level space boundaries) - Wall compound structure - others .....

ViloFR by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to call the wall reference line

I am trying to call the wall reference line location by using ac_wall_direction_type, but am not getting anything back. The use case is a label that will tag the surface of either side of the wall (in the absence of the zone being able to read wall s...

• 9 replies
  • 1 likes

DGSetDialogTitle - parameters issue

Hi, I keep working on my ArchiCAD addon from Delphi, and I'm facing an issue. According to the SDK documentation, the function DGSetDialogTitle is declared as : void DGSetDialogTitle (short dialId, const char* title); In the header file DG.H, it is d...

ViloFR by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delphi + ACAP_DLL + Palette

Hi all, I'm a new user of ArchiCAD SDK, and I'm trying to create a very simple "proof of concept" addon for my company. Our main development language is Delphi, and thus it would be very handy to use it to develop the addon. It seams that it is possi...

ViloFR by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes