Developer forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reloading BIM Server Libraries

Hi All, Having trouble reloading BIM server libraries when using the sample code from the developer docs. It reloads the libraries, but instead of reloading the BIM libraries, it drops them and loads them as linked libraries at C:\Users\username\Grap...

ODBC driver 17 under 64bit operating system

Hello, I would like to use the current ArchiCAD 17 ODBC driver in our 64bit application to extract data from .pla and .pln files. In former 32bit versions of the driver it was necessary to install as well Apples QuickTime. Unfortunately, there is no ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

GSHandle to structure [SOLVED]

I have a structure and I saved it on attribute user data using: API_AttributeUserData user_data; user_data.dataVersion = MY_ATTS_VERS; user_data.platformSign = GS::Win_Platform_Sign; user_data.dataHdl = BMAllocateHandle(sizeof(MyUserData), ALLOCATE_C...

Menu icon - Windows

Hello all ! I try to put icons on button... In the file .grc i have : 'GDLG' 32400 Palette | leftCaption | close 0 0 678 42 "" { /* [ 1] */ IconButton 6 1 40 40 32100 /* [ 2] */ IconButton 48 1 40 40 32101 My icons are in RFIX/images, the project bui...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

API BASICs

Hi All. We are a group of young Architects in South Africa whom are looking at creating a simple api that helps us with the installation of a set of gdl tools relative to our market. We where hoping to find a basic guide to the API creation, with the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable sectional view

Hello all, I would like to know if I can disable sectional view in archicad17 with an add-on? Sectional view does crash my add-on, if it's possible when my add-on start, sectional view will be disable. Thank you in advance.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Dynamic Polyline base code object

Hello everyone. In the past couple of months I've been in a GDL streak creating, updating and fixing lots of little self made parts... and the code just seemed to flow; so I tackled my wish to have (make, to learn, in my case) a dynamic polyline. A f...

sinceV6 by Participant
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Menu icon - MAC

Hi, I'm pretty desperate adding icon in the ArchiCAD menu on MAC. I already add icons in Dialog on Win/MAC and Menu icon only on Win. After inspecting few .bundle(s) from Graphisoft, I see there are tiff images named with ID prefixed with 'b' (like b...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bim Fast, Bug with section on ArchiCAD 17

Since the release of ArchiCAD 17, my add-on does crash Archicad17 when I open sectional view I develop on xCode, here is the error frame provided by GSReport. Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread 0 com.graphisoft.ElementManager 0x...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 15 ODBC to Teamwork connection

Does anyone know (1) the best way to create a datasource for a TW project under Win7 with TW on Server 2008R2 Enterprise? (2) At the workstation, should the DSN be referencing a User source, Machine source, for File source? (3) Will the odbc admin ac...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes